FUN DAYS & Holiday Camps
Not sure what to do with your child when school is out? Let one of our trained and qualified staff keep them entertained and active all day long at Y Fun Days! Fun Days are available when school is on holiday break or teachers are having an in-service day between 7:00 am - 6:00 pm. Activities may include swimming, STEM projects, arts & crafts, outside play and more!
Fun Day locations are at both Naples and Marco Island YMCA’s.
Children from all schools welcome!
Ages: Kindergarten - 5th Grade
Time: 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
Fees: YMCA Members: $25/day, Guests: $30/day
Location: Naples YMCA Branch and Marco Island YMCA Branch.
- September 26
- October 5
- October 17
- November 1
- November 21 - November 25 (Fall Break, closed on Thanksgiving)
- December 1
- December 19 - December 23 (Winter Break I)
- December 26 - December 30 (Winter Break II)
- January 2
- January 13
- January 16
- February 1
- February 20
- March 13 - March 17 (Spring Break)
- March 27
- April 10
- Backpack to hold their items
- Small, cooler-type lunch box filled with a morning and afternoon snack, and a healthy, hearty lunch
- Refillable water bottle with ice and cold water
- Swimsuit and towel on swim days
- Sunscreen (SPF 15 or higher). Staff will supervise the application of sunscreen but are unable to apply sunscreen to your child unless it is in spray form.
Registration must be done IN PERSON at the Y. Download, print and complete the registration form and bring it to the YMCA to complete your registration. This form is required and must be completed for each child attending our program.
Registrations will not be accepted over the phone and without the proper form completed.
For more information on Fun Days or to register, please email us at email@example.com.