EVENT INFO: Project Graduation is Friday, May 24, 2024.
Project Graduation is a drug- and alcohol-free all night celebration for the graduating seniors from Collier County's public high schools. It was established in 1985 as a way to educate and deter young adults from drinking or taking illicit drugs while celebrating this special event.
The benefits of Project Graduations are:
- Keeps our graduates off the roads on the night of their graduation.
- Offers a safe option for those who choose to celebrate with friends in this special way
- Since its inception, there have not been any drug- or alcohol-related motor vehicle incidents involving members of our graduating classes on graduation night
Date: Friday, May 24, 2024
Time: 11:00 pm - 4:00 am
Admission: $20 per student (Contact your school representative to purchase tickets!)
Venue: YMCA of Collier County (North Campus), 5450 YMCA Road, Naples FL 34105 (view map)
Contact Info: Steve Lampar, (239) 394-9622, email@example.com
SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!
Project Graduation is an all-volunteer organization and is supported by community donations. We need the support of parents, schools, the community and local businesses to be successful.
How YOU can help
- Make a tax-deductible monetary contribution of any amount to Project Graduation! Online donations can be made online anytime by clicking here: Donate Online. Check donations an be mailed to YMCA of Collier County, Attn: Project Graduation, 5450 YMCA Road, Naples, FL 34109.
- Donate prize items for senior raffle giveaways!
Browse sponsorship opportunities below and make your selection. We appreciate your support! If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to all the sponsors for your continued support in making Project Graduation a success.
Jack & Ann's Feed & Supply Inc
|BRUCE HENDRY INSURANCE||
SIX L'S PACKING COMPANY INC