EVENT INFO: Project Graduation is Saturday, May 28, 2022.
Project Graduation is a drug- and alcohol-free all night celebration for the graduating seniors from Collier County's public high schools. It was established in 1985 as a way to educate and deter young adults from drinking or taking illicit drugs while celebrating this special event.
The benefits of Project Graduations are:
- Keeps our graduates off the roads on the night of their graduation.
- Offers a safe option for those who choose to celebrate with friends in this special way
- Since its inception, there have not been any drug- or alcohol-related motor vehicle incidents involving members of our graduating classes on graduation night
How YOU can help
Project Graduation is an all-volunteer organization and is supported by community donations. We need the support of parents, schools, the community and local businesses to be successful.
Here are some ways you can help:
- Make a Monetary Donation: Make a tax-deductible monetary contribution of any amount to Project Graduation.
- Online Donations: Online donations can be made online here: Donate Online
- Check Donation: Checks can be mailed to: Greater Naples YMCA, Attn: Project Graduation, 5450 YMCA Road, Naples, FL 34109.
- Prize Donations: Donate prize items for senior raffle giveaways.
- Spread the word!
Your support is greatly appreciated!
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
Thank you! to our Project Graduation sponsors for your continued support. Project Graduation is one of the nation’s longest running drug and alcohol-free celebrations for graduates.